Key skills and competencies:
- Professional and fashionable appearance.
- Friendly, confident and outgoing personality.
- Extensive knowledge of the music industry and a keen personal interest in different genres of music.
- Expert at mixing all genres of music including house, top 40, rnb, hip hop, caribbean, old school and much more.
- Possessed an extensive collection of the classic and the latest and most popular music cd’s and mp3.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dj, concert sound and lighting equipment.
- Excellent time management skill and ability to maintain a strict event timeline and adapt to changes quickly and effectively.
Pop/ Top 40 , Hip Hop/ Rap, R&B, Vocal House/ High Energy Dance, Mash-Ups & Bootlegs, Club Classics, Funk & Old School Soul, Free Style, Electro, Disco Breaks, Dance Hall, Reggae, Salsa , Merengue, Bachata, Reggaeton, Motown, Contemporary & Classic Rock, Bmore/ Baltimore Club, Easy Listening / Standards, Hits from the 70s ,80s, 90 s, & More
Technique- 1200s Pair, Ortofon Scratch Needles, Numark Battle Mixer, Numark 4 channel Mixer, Stanton Mixer, Pioneer DDJ SB2, JBL Speakers, Crown Amp, Powdered Speakers, Yamaha Amp, Serato DJ Scratch Live, multiple Laptops, plus more.
Martin Mania DC1 aquas, 2 Chauvet LED light Bars, Chauvet LED VUE 1 thru VUE 6, 10 Chauvet par 56 uplights, Chauvet 400G Spotlight, Martin Mania GOBO Projector.