DJ Big George
Over 10 Years of Experience
DJ George’s mission is to provide the most professional and memorable experience at every event!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications
- Over 10 Years of experience in the Entertainment Business
- Performed both Nationally, Internationally and on TV
- Director of a Professional Latin Dance Company
- Hosted and promoted major events for 500+ guest
- DJs monthly at Philadelphia Venues, just to mention a few: Brasils Nightclub, Parx Casino, Stardust Ballroom, NJ, Savoys Nightclub.
- Master of Ceremony at numerous events to include annual Philadelphia Salsafest at the Philadelphia Airport Ramada.
Key skills and competencies:
George is a natural entertainer who can perform for various audiences. He can read the crowd and predict what music will work for any situation. George can choreograph a dance for your wedding, sweet sixteen or quincenera. George can also perform a high energy dance routine that will amaze your guests or teach a dance lesson that will get people out of their seats and on the dance floor.
George’s knowledge of music extends across Hip Hop, R&B, Pop, Ballroom, Motown, Freestyle, Country, Top 40, Disco, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, Latin (Salsa, Mambo, Bachata, Merengue, Cumbia).
Macbook Pro laptops running Virtual DJ, Serato Itch, Serato Scratch Live, Numark NS7fx Mixer , Shure wireless microphone, Sony headphone, Numark Case.
Martin Mania DC1 aquas, Chauvet LED light Bars, Chauvet LED VUE 1 thru VUE 6, Chauvet par 56 uplights, Chauvet 400G Spotlight, Martin Mania GOBO Projector.
DJ George was absolutely great-we loved his music and really appreciated the way he actually got onto the dance floor and got things going. He played a lot of songs we had requested and a few of his own which we liked. We would definitely recommend him to our friends!
Big George (DJ) is absolutely amazing! Very professional, personable, and a lot of fun to work with. Big George was such a riot, everyone loved him, and had such a great time! He came out onto the dance floor with us and had such great commentary! We HIGHLY recommend Eclectic for anything needed for your wedding!